Chatroom Deletion
April 13, 2012 || ♥ 2 Notes
Because I'm getting frustrated with some of the messages left on the chatboard, it has been officially removed from the site. I'd much rather have people email me directly rather than publicly on the site. That way, if I need to resolve anything with anyone, I can do that in private and avoid making visitors and my staff members uncomfortable.

Therefore, if you have any problems or concerns, use the contact form to email HeeJoo directly. I will talk to you over email and we can calmly resolve any disputes.

I apologize if my behaviour on the chatboard made any of you uncomfortable. I promise that when the releases finally do come, they will be top-notch in order to make up for this long absence. Thank you for all of those who have been patient and understanding.




Older Posts || Newer Posts


DayoftheRiver © HeeJoo. All rights reserved.
Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to belongs to its respectful,
copyrighted owner Matsuzuki Kou. Layout for non-
commerical purposes; no infringement intended.